BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM
Health and Wellness
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. offers healthcare benefits to eligible employees and their dependents. We pay a portion of the monthly costs and your portion is paid with either pre- or post-tax dollars through payroll deduction.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Wellness Benefit Rewards are available for qualified participants
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. provides both a traditional and Roth 401k contribution plan:
- Automatic enrollment after 6-months of employment, at the next quarter.
- Employee contributions begin at 3% and increase yearly up to 6% unless otherwise chosen by the employee
- Annual Conditional Employer Match
- Pre- and Post-tax contributions from payroll deductions
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. recognizes the importance of having time off whether it is for leisure, or taking care of personal issues or a disability. The company offers the following paid time off to eligible employees:
- Vacation days available after 6-months of employment
- Paid Federal Holidays off
- Emergency Days
- Birthday and Floating Holiday
- FMLA available according to federal guidelines
A key part of our culture is to encourage continuous education. Heritage Financial Group, Inc. offers tuition reimbursement for approved coursework at an accredited institution of higher learning.
Events and Activities
At our Elkhart location we offer daily informal exercise activities. Heritage Financial Group, Inc. also encourages community activities to make a positive impact. We have partnered with Acts of Service for a greater impact in each of our communities whether local or remote.